Your Wi-Fi name can be anything you choose. If you have connected to Wi-Fi before you have likely come across some interesting names also. Feel free to leave a comment in the field below.
Some notable Wi-Fi Network Names:
- Open WiFi Network available
- No Connection
- EPSON WF-3450 Series
- (.)(.) Boobies
- Dora the internet explorer
- Will you be my Wifi?
- Marry me and be my Wifi
- I Pronounce You Man and WiFi
- CIA surveillance van 384
- MI5 Surveillance Van 3947
- It hurts when IP
- Help, I’m trapped in the router!
- No Wifi Signal…
- Wi-Fi Network Unreachable…
- Authentication Failed, Try Again Later
- Error 403, Authentication Required
- Error 404, Not Found
- Govt. Scanner Project (Hidden)
- Unsecured Network,
- No WiFi Network
- Mom uses this one
- Look ma, no wires
- Get your own internet!
Some more funny Wi-Fi Network Names
For Lord of the Rings fans
IP When I Sneaze, Winternet is coming, Pretty fly for a Wifi and more
Fresh Prince of Belair
Password is password
Quit stealing my paper
Ha ha next time lock your router
I can hear you having sex / I can’t hear you having sex
Join a Bondage Club?
Others lacking imagination…
Your Dog Shits In My Yard Wi-Fi Network
Tips for Choosing a Wi-Fi Network Name
Whether you decide to go with one of the names above or something else entirely of your own creation, there are a few important guidelines that you should consider:
- Try to pick something unique but memorable.
- Never include personal information like your real name, address, apartment number, birth date, etc.
- Never make the Network Name related to the network password.